Tuition-Based Pre-Kindergarten Overview
- Full-day program from 7:30am to 3:45pm
- Free breakfast included
- School lunch available
- Students must be 4-years-old by September 1, 2021 (age requirements are state law and NO exceptions are made)
- Live within the PCS District boundaries
- Do not meet the eligibility requirements for state-funded Pre-K or Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE), which are offered at no cost. Check this link State-Funded Pre-Kindergarten – Priority Charter Schools for eligibility requirements.
- Tuition-based registration is a first come, first serve basis.
- Monthly tuition for tuition-based Pre-K is $375.00. Tuition is due no later than the 3rd day of each month (with the exception of August).